These 176 first-class condominium units built on the slope of the Tagaytay Ridge are a pleasing contrast to the lush greeneries and calm waters of Taal Lake.
Some of the world’s top engineers, architects, and geotechnical experts were tapped to transform this Tagaytay ridge into the multi-tiered contemporary designed Belle View condominium. This trailblazing terraced design capitalizes on the terrain’s natural slope to give each unit an unobstructed vista of the Taal Lake and the surrounding natural bounty. The Belle View is exclusive to members of the Highlands and Midlands Golf and Country Clubs.
• A complex of 176 first-class condominium units
• There are three basic unit types: 1-bedroom unit approx. 85 sqm., 2-bedroom unit approx. 188 sqm.,
3-bedroom unit approx. 250 sqm.
• Every bedroom and living room has full height glass doors and windows that open up to a spacious three-meter deep balcony overlooking Taal Lake
• Each unit has a fitted European style kitchen cabinet systems with built-in appliances
• A Jacuzzi bath tub for each unit
• Both two- and three-bedroom units will have a maid’s room with their own en suite toilet and bath facilities
• A parking slot for every unit located in a separate area that has two drop-off points
• Access through a diagonal glass bubble elevator-a Philippines’ first-which gives a breathtaking view of the world-famous volcano lake
• 100% emergency power supply
• Abundant water supply
• In-house landscaping
• Full housekeeping services
• Security services
Reward yourself with a luxurious vacation at a trailblazing terraced condominium in Tagaytay Highlands that offers a breathtaking view of the Taal Lake in all directions.
©2022. TAGAYTAYHIGHLANDS.NET All Rights Reserved.