Pinecrest Village was Tagaytay Highlands’ first residential project, meticulously designed to cater to the discriminating tastes of Highlands members. Renowned architects Pablo Antonio and Nonoy Hubilla artfully crafted wood and stone to evoke the look and feel of a remote, yet intimate Swiss-Alpine village. Pinecrest Village is exclusive to members of the Highlands and Midlands Golf and Country Clubs.
With a lush countryside setting, home owners are surrounded by Taal Lake, Laguna de Bay, and Mount Makiling. The cozy village champions a Swiss-Alpine concept, which caters to the most discriminating tastes—exposed beams, spacious interiors, and south-facing terrace.
• A complex of 128 condominium units
• A four-hectare cozy countryside community with an Alpine village atmosphere
• Right beside Hole no. 2 of the Tagaytay Highlands golf course
• With three basic types of units: one-bedroom with floor areas ranging from 84.60 to 147.68 sqms., two-bedroom with floor areas of 136.60 sqms. and 161.40 sqms., and three-bedroom units with floor areas of
158.80 and 159.32 sqms.
• All units have luxury bathroom suites with Jacuzzi for two
• Fireplaces in every living room and master’s bedroom
• Balconies and decks with spectacular views
• Modern kitchens with European style cabinets, counters and fixtures
• Covered parking spaces
• 100% emergency power supply
• Abundant water supply
• In-house landscaping
• Full housekeeping services
• Security services
©2022. TAGAYTAYHIGHLANDS.NET All Rights Reserved.
This is not the official website of TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS. The views, opinions, and conclusions expressed in this page are those of the author or organization and not necessarily those of TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS or its developers, officers and board of directors. The content of this page has not been reviewed or approved by TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS and the author is solely responsible for its content.